Beaumont Display Cabinet
Chat Now for Assistance
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Dimensions: 50" L x 19" W x 90" H
- Volume: 67.51 cu ft
- Carton Weight: 292.6lb
- Carton Dimensions: 54.25" L x 23" W x 93.5"H
- Features: Two metal wrapped doors with seeded glass,Four adjustable wood-framed glass shelves,Two straight edge glass inserts per shelf,Puck light with touch switch located on the second hinge on the right side,Levelers
- Material: Elm Veneers Aluminum Sheet, Glass
- Finish: French Press: reminiscent of freshly ground coffee with hints of brown and black on the case exterior. Pecos: a galvanized, weathered metal finish on the door frames. Sheaf, a light oak finish on the interior. Distressing includes rasping, gouging and worm holes.
An eclectic remix of old and new with a rich and earthy color palette, the Beaumont Display Cabinet combines two metal-wrapped doors with Poplar and Hardwood Solids and Elm Veneers on the case exterior and a light oak finish on the interior called Sheaf. The exterior finishes are French Press, a color reminiscent of freshly ground coffee with hints of brown and black, and Pecos, a galvanized, weathered metal finish on the door frames. There are four adjustable wood-framed glass shelves and two straight-edge glass inserts per shelf. A touch-switch light is on the right side. Beaumont is a curated group of one-of-a-kind pieces, inspired by American antiques and the concept of upcycling - the process of giving new life to vintage items with updates such as refinishing or repurposing them for new and unique uses. With roots in traditional design, the collection offers an exquisite and eclectic remix of old and new, combining the look of seasoned antiques and refurbished treasures with the conveniences of newly constructed furniture.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.