Brittanica Accent Chair
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 30.25" W x 37" H x 34.25" D
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Height: 20"
- Arm Height from Floor: 23.5"
- Arm Height from Seat: 3.35"
- Materials: Rattan, 65% Viscose/35% Poly, Oak
- Color: Aged Black Rattan, Cut Blue Pile, Aged Oak
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Lead Time: 4-6 Weeks When In Stock, contact us to check stock
This beautiful chair is a real conversation starter! A modern twist on a classic French bergere style chair, this piece has the same exposed wooden frame, padded elbow rests, and wide, deep seat designed for comfortable lounging. The solid hardwood frame and legs features intricate carving and provides sturdy support for the seat. The thick cushioning upholstered in luxurious velvet makes sitting in this chair a dream. The woven cane back supports the back cushion and gives visual interest, making this chair great to look at from any angle. Made of reclaimed materials, this chair will have people guessing whether it’s new or a priceless antique.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi. Are you in America?
Yes, we are located in New York.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.