Carnegie Richmond Dining Chair
Chat Now for a Giftcard with Purchase
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 26"L x 23"W x 37"H
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Seat Height: 20"
- Materials: Top-Grain Leather, Parawood, Iron
- Color: Rider Black (osb), Weathered Oak, Antique Brass Nailhead
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Lead Time: 4-6 Weeks When In Stock, contact us to check stock
Inspired by turn-of-the-century American libraries, the classic design of this handsome chair will bring timeless elegance to any space. The weathered oak frame and graceful tapered legs provide full support for the stately seat. Buttery soft top-grain leather that has been aniline dyed and hand-aged using an eight-stage process covers the seat ensuring you’ll have a luxurious dining experience. The nailhead trim serves as a traditional accent. The timeless look of this chair will look great with almost any decor.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.