Mid Century Norman Counter Stool - Aniline Leather
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Stock||Chat Now For Restocking Dates|
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 40.4 H x 18.5 W x 21.3 D
- Seat Height: 26.2"
- Materials: Walnut Veneered
- Semi-Aniline Leather
- Finish: Natural Walnut with Black Leather
- Built-in Footrest for comfort
- contract grade
- Sturdy, bench-crafted design
A taller version of the Norman Chair, curvy bent plywood is the highlight of this mid-century modern inspired stool. This piece will look great in any room with mid-century furniture. The rich walnut veneer really lets the wood shine, while leather upholstery adds buttery comfort. Arched legs provide stable support while showing off the skill involved in bending plywood.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a weight limit on this chair. It looks quite dainty
250 lbs is the recommended weight limit.
Where is this stool manufactured?
This stool is made in our partner factory in China.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.