Kes Armchair / Set of 4 by Vondom
Chat Now for Assistance
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Dimensions: 30 1/4" H x 20 3/4" D x 23 1/2" W
- Seat Height: 17 3/4"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Injected Polyproylene with Fiber Glass
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Designed by Gabriele & Oscar Buratti
- Available in White, Black, Ecru, Gris & Tortora
KES is a modular seating system for furnishing outdoor spaces. The main objective is to create endless and articulated compositions; sofas, chaise and lineal and angular poufs. Either armchairs formed by individual elements or large islands as a result of the union of several parts. The most interesting feature in this project is the visible cut on the base part, which makes it possible to insert additional elements, such as backrests, armrests and tables. This cut becomes an architectural, decorative and practical symbol, which is distinct and useful, simple as well as complex, and of great worth in the interpretation of this product.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.