Shadow Portrait - Limited Edition Photograph
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
Limited Edition Print - 5 Copies of each size available
Sam Stone is an American Documentary Photographer based in New York City. He is best known for his work photographing what he calls the "transition of traditional American suburbia and the emergence of postmodern urbanization."
Photographing primarily with natural light and minimal post processing, he photographs are cinematic and explore cultural detachment by emerging technologies. His primary influences include early to mid twentieth century documentary photographers and realist painters which are thematically represented in his work.
- Photo dimensions: 36" x 28"
- Printed on Acid Free Satin Photo Paper with Pigment Based Ink
- Framed only available as 36" x 28" full dimensions at: 40" x 30"
- Framed with black wood
- Two inch white matte
Why buy from us? We only sell the best - from our own factories and our vendors.
We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
We have financing options available so you don’t have to wait to get what you want or need.
We have you covered with customer service - you can chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns and our local customer service representatives will gladly help you. We offer a wide range of products in an array of styles. With so much to choose from, you're sure to find what you're looking for.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.