Eider Two-Piece Sectional
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
106" w x 70 d x 33.5 h
136.5 w x 70 d x 33.5 h
Seat Depth: 24.75"
Seat Height: 19"
Arm Height from Floor: 24.5"
Arm Height from Seat: 5.5"
Weight : 270 lb
Colors: Grey or Cream
Grey: 60% Poly, 40% Viscose
Cream Performance Fabric: 66% Polyester, 19% Polycarbonate, 15%Linen
Down Filled Cushions
Reversible, removable cushions for easy cleaning
Each piece is made from hardwoods with handcrafted curves and detailed carving.
Lead Time: 3-5 Weeks
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the butt cushions attached to the base or no? Want to make sure they wouldn’t slide out
The butt cushions are not attached to the base so they can be removed or flipped when needed. The materials used makes them resistant to sliding out.
What is the depth of the non-chaise element/seat piece?
40" is the depth of the non-chaise piece.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.