Elin Black Wall Sconce
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product informaiton|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 2.75" D X 6.5" L X 5" H
- Materials: Steel
- Finish: Matte
- Cord: Plug-in cord is included for easy installation
- Bulb Info: E12 1x40W (Not Included)
Metal and powder coated metal makes this lamp sturdy, inspired by mid century designs
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be hardwired?
Yes, it can. Please inquire with your electrician.
Is there an on/off switch on the light fixture?
The on/off switch is on the cord.
Is there and installation guide for this product? Ours came without any instructions, and there's no way to install the back base to the wall without detaching the front portion of the base, but then no way to reattach the front portion of the base if the back base is already attached to the wall. Are we missing pieces?
Hello, please email us at Cs@franceandson.com to recieve the instructions sheet..and send us images so we can further investigate.
Can I hide the cord behind the wall?
It is a plug in wall fixture, but your electrican may be able to run the wires through the wall.
How long is the cord?
The cord is 1.8 M, or about 70 inches.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.