Mid Century Hand Cane Jeanneret Armchair Type A
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 31.5 H x 22 W x 20 D
- Seat Height: 18.5 H, Arm Height: 24.8 H
- Materials: Fine-sanded solid teak frame with synthetic rattan seat and back
- No Assembly Required
- The natural wood tones and grain will vary
- Hand-made: all dimensions will have small variations
- For indoor or outdoor use
Our Jeanneret Armchair is now perfect for outdoor use! Inspired by Swiss architect Pierre Jeanneret's mid-century modern 1950s Chandigarh design: Like the original, our contemporary reproduction has V-shaped solid wood legs, and a cane seat that provides plenty of comfort.
The synthetic rattan and premium-grade teak frame makes this contemporary reproduction great for indoor and outdoor use alike. You can finally take this masterpiece outside to show it off wherever you want!
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.