La Grange Prause Gate Leg Round Table
Chat Now for Assistance
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Dimensions: 24" L x 24" W x 25.25" H
- Weight: 19.8lb
- Volume: 6.87 cu ft
- Carton Weight: 36.3lb
- Carton Dimensions: 27.75" L x 15" W x 28.5" H
- Features: Two drop leaves,Legs extend to support leaves when open,Levelers
- Material: Pecky Hickory Veneer and Solid-Wood Edge Top
- Finish: Blue Bonnet, a soft blue accent finish with a rubbed patina with distressing. Distressing includes rasping and gouging.
With chic curvy legs and a chunky base, the Prause Gate Leg Table is reminiscent of European antiques brought to this country by immigrants during the time of America's westward expansion. This character-filled piece is also practical. Put the drop leaves down for a snug fit next to the sofa, but raise them up to use this piece for an extra table top or serving surface. Finished in the dreamy Blue Bonnet, a soft blue accent finish with a rubbed patina and distressing. Taking the next step in creating a Hill Country family of collections, Hooker Furniture has introduced LaGrange. The anthology of bedroom, living room, dining room, occasional and home office furniture is inspired by the Hill Country region of Texas, including the town of LaGrange, one of the stops made by the Hooker Furniture design team in search of inspiration. The collection includes heavily distressed oak and hickory surfaces, extensive carving and scroll work, aged metals, sedimentary stone and primitive textiles. Each piece has a unique story to tell, while still retaining the authentic American character of the original collection. LaGrange is updated with a fresh new personality, brought to life by four distinctive finishes and modern conveniences for the lifestyles of today.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.