Mid Century Elbow Chair - Black
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product informaiton|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 29" H x 19.25" W x 21.5" D
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Material: Solid Ash Wood, Leatherette, Foam
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Compact and Stackable
Originally designed in 1956 by Hans Wegner, this chair was not put into production until 2005. Simple and elegant this chair is a great way to add a touch of beauty to any space. Featuring graceful rounded lines this piece embodies Wegner’s skill for minimalism. Perfect for those with smaller spaces, this chair is compact and easily stackable. The solid ash wood frame provides a sturdy seat, while the leatherette cushion adds comfort. Full of character this chair will look great with modern and contemporary decor alike. Available in brown or black.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Who manufactures this chair? Where is it made? Thank you.
Thank you so much for reaching out to France and Son's Customer Service Team!
This item is produced and manufactured by France and Son, and the chair is made in China.
Let us know if you have any other questions!
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes we do!
To get quoted, please email us at Cs@franceandson.com
What is the weight capacity for this chair?
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.