Mid Century Wishbone Chair - White
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product informaiton|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 28.5"H x 20.88"W x 20.5"L
- Seat Height: 17"
- Material: Solid Beech Wood, Paper Cord
- Danish design from 1950
- Exclusive craftsmanship and High-quality materials
- Commercial grade
- Pair with a matching cushion for optimal comfort
Designed in 1950, the Wishbone Y Chair is one of the most recognized pieces by the acclaimed Danish designer Hans Wegner. The Wishbone Chair as it is often called due to the shape of the back, is a light chair and even being an armchair, a relatively small piece of furniture. The curved hind legs and the semicircular top rail together with the elegant Y-back endows the chair with a gracious and welcoming air. His work focused on the principles of functionality and simplicity, creating modern and practical everyday products. This replica is a construction of the Y-Chair makes for a strong, lightweight design. Simple and beautiful, the iconic chair is one of the most popular furniture pieces of the 20th century. Hans Wegner's furniture is based on the principle that good material and good craftsmanship go together hand in hand. Although he worked with many different materials, old and modern, he loved wood above all others. His furniture is the strongest possible symbol of the union of industrial design and craft-based production.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this chair more of an off-white than a true white color?
Yes, closer to an off white finish then true white as its manufactuered by solid beech wood.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.