Molded Plywood Dining Chair - Walnut [discontinued]
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product informaiton|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 28" H x 19.5" W x 22" D
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Material: Molded Plywood, American Walnut Veneer
- Mid-Century Modern Design
- Ergonomically Shaped Seat and Back for Optimal Comfort
- 2pc Minimum
The DCW plywood dining chair is a mid century design classic. Charles and Ray E. spent many years experimenting with new processes for optimizing how three-dimensionally molded plywood can fit the contours of the body. This birthed the Plywood Group; with its molded plywood construction. The organic shape, and the wood's comfy warmth invites users to sit down and relax. We are offering the highest quality reproduction by using the highest quality material and techniques to make our chairs just like the original. Constructed by molding layers of thin sheets of lightweight veneer into gently curved shapes gives the hard wood a soft, inviting aesthetic. The environmentally friendly aniline stains allow the wood's natural characteristics to show through.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.