Mid Century Potence Wall Lamp
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 31 H x 80 L (From Wall) x 3.5 D
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matte Black Powder Coated
- Bulb: E26 60W
- Power Source: Corded with Switch
- Minimalist and functional 1950's design
- Swivels Laterally
Designed in collaboration with Charlotte Perriand for Prouve's Tropique house, the Potence Lamp (1950) provides a unique solution for suspension lighting with its ingenious engineering and elegant form. Consisting of a single metal rod that extends almost 7 feet from a wall-mounted vertical bracket, there is no base to occupy floor space.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Good morning; What's the size of the package? Does it come with the light bulb? If I need an extra light bulb, do you have it? Thanks!
The package is 87" x 14" x 6", 26 lbs, bulb not included
Where exactly is the light switch?
The switch is in the cord.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.