- Size: 21" from Ceiling to Bend; Approx. 26" from Ceiling to Bottom of Arm
- Length of Arms: 33.5" , 43.5", 53.5"
- Average position diameter: 75"
- Materials: Iron, Aluminum, Brass
- Finish: Matte Black, White Shade Interior, Brass
- Bulb: E12 60W x 3
- Unlike other similar lamps, this lamp uses candelabra size bulbs and can also be used with LED bulbs
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Canopy: 4.7" Diameter
- Adjustable Arms Can Rotate Laterally, Shades Tilt and Swivel 360 Degrees
- Unlike other companies, we don't miss important details that makes this lamp truly classic. Everything from the gauge of the steel to the method of adding the finish to the lamp are accurate to the original. If you are a professional designer or builder, call us and we can provide more specifics to satisfy your project needs.
An icon of French design originally from Serge Mouille’s iconic 1958 series, this lamp combines dramatic shapes and angles to create a theatrical feel within the room. Consisting of an iron stem and base that attaches to the ceiling, the main features of this piece are the iron curved arms of differing lengths and aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled rotating shades, designed with the intention of supplying as much light as possible. As much a work of art as a source of illumination this piece will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. This lamp uses E12 chandelier bulbs to provide the perfect amount of light.
Why buy from us?
-We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
-Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy.
-Hassle Free Cancellations Within 24 Hours of Ordering
-Financing options to pay how you want
-Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Please double check with our staff via chat, email, of phone to confirm product availability and lead times.
We do our best to ship products as quickly as possible, but sometimes the info presented on our website becomes outdated before we can update it.
Small items will ship via small parcel UPS or Fedex, and large shipments will ship with the freight carrier of our choosing. We'll send shipment and tracking information as soon as any order ships.
Shipments outside of the contiguous US will incur additional charges that are quoted on a case by case basis. Additionally, certain contiguous locations may incur additional charges if they're in remote locations that are not easily accessible by our carriers.
Change your mind about an order? Click Here to send a cancellation request.
You can cancel your order within 15 days of ordering for a full refund. After 15 days you can cancel for a full store credit. If your order has already been packed, picked up by a carrier, or shipped, then it can no longer be cancelled. Please refer to our return policy for details.
Please note all Custom, Made to Order, Final Sale, and Shipping Service Upgrades are not eligible for cancellation
France and Son is not liable or responsible for any theft or loss that occurs after a delivery.