Mid Century Womb Chair and Ottoman - Grey
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 36 H x 39 W x 36.5 D
- Ottoman: 17H x 25.5 x 21.5
- Seat Height: 16.5
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Fabric
- Color: Light Grey, Polished Steel Frame (the primary photo is not of the actual chair. The closeup fabric photo is the actual fabric used. Dye lots may vary slightly)
- Fully assembled
- Ottoman Included with purchase as shown in photo
Originally designed in 1946 by Eero Saarinen, the Womb Chair is an icon of mid-century furniture design. Its organic shape envelops the sitter and creates a comfortable, safe feeling place to curl up and relax; it takes you back to the womb. Inspired by Florence Knoll’s request for a chair that would feel like a basket full of pillows that she could curl up in, that type of blissful comfort is exactly what you’ll get. This reproduction features stainless steel legs sturdily supporting the plush upholstered seat. A matching ottoman is available to maximize the comfort of your sitting experience.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.