Atomic Radio Controlled Worldtime
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product informaiton|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 5.25 x 3.38 x 1.25
- Displays Month, Date, Time and Temperature
- Backlit display for easy reading in the dark
- Alarm Functionality
- AAA batteries required
- Materials: Plastic, Metal and Glass
The Inga atomic clock can synchronize the time from anywhere in the world. This atomic clock displays Month, Day, Date, and has a thermometer that displays in both F or C. Additionally, this atomic clock is backed with an electro-luminescent back light that helps you tell the time in the dark. Powered by two AAA batteries (not included). Material: Metal, plastic & glass.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the world time clock have a 24 hour military time mode setting?
Thank you so much for reaching out!
Yes, this does have the ability to display military time.
Let us know if you have any other questions!
does the clock reset itself automatically?
The clock needs to be set manually at first, then it will stay on time as long as the setup is completed correctly according to the instructions.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.