Nuclear plant M Flower Pot by Lyon Beton
Chat Now for a Coupon
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Dimensions: 12.48" Dia x 12.6" H
- Weight: 11.46 lbs
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete
- No Assembly Required
- Do not use abrasive materials or solvents on surface. Apply protective wax or oil regularly.
- Made in France
The Concrete Nuclear Plant Holder, designed by Bertrand Jayr for Lyon Béton, is directly inspired by the cooling towers of the nuclear plants, the iconic figures of nuclear energy but with a lighthearted touch. The concrete Nuclear Plant offers an artistic antithesis between nature and human’s environmental abuse, it puts the energy transition in the middle of our daily concerns. Nature reclaims its rights. This medium version can be used as a plant holder, as a trash can or as you wish. Also available in small, large and extra large version for more functions.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.