Ping Pong Table Gaming Table by District Eight
Chat Now for Assistance
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 108″ x 59-70″ x 29.5-36.5″
- Materials: Cast Iron, Reclaimed Oak, Leather
- Finish: Mahogany
- Weight: 327 lbs
- Burnt umber reclaimed wood top & black cast iron base
- Partial Assembly Required
- Matching Paddles and 1 Ball Included
The District Eight Ping Pong table adheres to the design philosophy behind the Lusine Industrial collection, combining classic French factory industrialism with a pared down modernist aesthetic. Striking and resilient, the gaming table features a pedestal base rendered from reclaimed cast iron machine parts with a hard fumed oak playing surface.
With a contemporary industrial look this ping pong table is a must have for upscale game rooms. Sturdy cast iron legs provide ample support for the solid reclaimed oak tabletop. The hand-stitched light brown leather cross-net easily attaches with clamps. To help get the game going this table comes with two matching reclaimed oak paddles and one ball. When not in use the net can be removed and this piece transitions into a dining or meeting table that can seat up to 10 people.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I had a customer service person discussing with me on this table. She has my email address in case. The discount she offered was $4,435 plus no tax with no delivery charge. Harold This is to be our gift that goes to a friend Lydia Shin at 513 Bellaire Drive Demarest NJ 07627
Please continu to work with our customer service team, and they will update you with an official quote. Please emial them as CS@franceandson.com.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.