Roulette By Vondom
Chat Now for Assistance
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Dimensions : 36 1/2"L x 36 1/2"W x 26 3/4"H
- Weight : 40 lbs
- Finish : Basic Matt/Lacquered, Two-Toned Lacquered
- Colors : Ice,White,Black,Bronze,Steel,Anthracite,Red,Pistachio,Orange,Kaki,Navy,Taupe,Plum,Ecru,Beige or Champagne
- Features : Made of polyethylene resin by rotational moulding. 100% Recyclable. Item suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Available in different finishes
- Designed By EERO AARNIO
As Eero says, for all designers, the most common, interesting, and difficult object to design is a chair. Chairs for the home usually have four legs, stools have three, and office chairs have two or only one leg. Many plastic chairs don’t have legs at all instead the body of the chair becomes the leg as well. When Eero started designing a chair for VONDOM, he had this concept of the leg being a part of the body of the chair in mind, and he also wanted to see what new could be accomplished with a rotation mold technique in chair design. Because he has always been fond of rocking chairs and the round, rocking shape is easy to achieve with the rotation mold, he ended up with a design that rocks in all directions and also spins due to its contact with the ground at one point. The high armrests give a sense of security when spinning the chair around and also provide good support while sitting. He wanted to find an international name for the chair, which also would immediately give the association for the spinning movement, and that’s why he ended up with the name ”Roulette”.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.