Sanctuary Armoire En Noir
Chat Now for a Coupon
|Stock||Chat Now For Restocking Dates|
|Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product informaiton|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 66"
- Weight: 244.2 lb
- Material: Oak Veneers
- Finish: Blacks
- Finish: Porte Noir: a dark, black painted finish rich brown undertones, rubbed to a medium sheen, with areas of heavy rub thru and distressing to review a honey tone wood color. Distressing includes rasping, chopping and worm holes. Custom decorative pull designed to look like a piece of jewelry made from antique silver metal alloy.
Vintage meets new and refined meets rustic in the Sanctuary Armoire. Delightful details include a scalloped base, cabriole legs and decorative jewelry-like hardware made from antique silver metal alloy. The dramatic finish is Porte Noir, a black paint with rich brown undertones, rubbed to a medium sheen with areas of heavy rub-through and distressing to reveal a honey tone wood color. Two doors and two drawers with one adjustable wood shelf. Removable clothing rod. The interior of the back panel is designer wallpaper in a black and white pattern. Channeling jet setting socialites from the golden age of Hollywood as its muse, Hooker Furniture is set to launches a major expansion to its popular Sanctuary collection. The bedroom, dining room, occasional and home office pieces are grouped into three unique new personas, each of which embody the influences of the iconic starlets whom left impressions of glamour, charm and class on American pop culture. From bold and dramatic to soft and romantic to a statement-making eclectic lifestyle, the three personas Ð Collette, Anastasie and Diamant Ð effortlessly bring to life a well-traveled socialite who has curated a collection of home furnishings in her metropolitan home that tell the story of her travels across the globe. Collette, a bold and dramatic look, is characterized by its dark black painted finish which serves as the perfect backdrop for intense pops of champagne, silver and gold, along with eglomise mirror details and dramatic floral carvings.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.