Mid Century Tulip Coffee Table - 35.5" Oval
- Size: 16" H x 35.5" L x 21.5" D
- Materials: Cast Aluminum Base, Walnut Veneered Plywood Top
- Finish: Glossy White, Walnut
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Partial Assembly Required
- Features Pencil Beveled Edge
This mid-century modern coffee table is a staple of the modern design movement of the 1950's. Originally designed by Eero Saarinen in the 1950's, the pedestal collection is most recognized for eliminating the legs and using a central pedestal to create a design reminiscent of a tulip. The base of this coffee table is made from a strong and durable cast aluminum with a glossy white finish, which holds the rich walnut veneered plywood top. The wood is cut with precision to have a beveled edge. The smooth surfaces and airy space age design will tie together your mid-century modern decor.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.