Tynecastle Computer Wall System
60 day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Computer Credenza Dimensions: 72" L x 24" W x 30.5" H
- Weight: 217.8 lb
- Volume: 40.35 cu ft
- Carton Dimensions: 75.25" L x 27.25" W x 34" H
- FC620 power bar with two electrical outlets, phone jack, high speed data ports and USB upstream and downstream, also offers one electrical outlet and matching data, phone and USB port on the bottom, Center drawer with drop-front for keyboard use, Two utility drawers with three slots and two removable dividers in each drawer, One writing slide and one pencil tray for use in either drawer, One locking file drawer with pendaflex letter/legal filing system, One door with one adjustable shelf and pullout printer tray behind
- Keyboard drawer: 25 3/4W x 13 1/4 - 17D x 3 1/4H
- Knee space: 26 5/8W x 21 1/2D x 24H
- Printer space: 19W x 20D x 17 7/8H
- Computer Credenza Hutch Dimensions: 73" L x 17" W x 55.5" H
- Weight: 151.8 lb
- Volume: 51.68 cu ft
- Carton Dimensions: 76" L x 20" W x 58.75" H
- Two doors with one adjustable shelf behind each, One adjustable wood-framed glass shelf, One light controlled by a three-intensity touch switch, One task light
- Collection: Tynecastle
- Material: Alder Veneers,Metal, Glass
- Finish: A warm, chestnut-colored, physically distressed finish over figured Alder veneers create a canvas of comfort and classic appeal for the Tynecastle collection, accented by custom hardware in an aged copper finish. Distressing includes scratch antiquing, rock, cow-tailing and rasping.
Used alone or with the hutch, the Tynecastle Computer Credenza is a dynamo of English Country style that’s packed with storage and high-tech features. Crafted of Poplar Solids and Figured Alder Veneers, the warm Chestnut finish reveals the rich character of the figured Alder veneers and creates a canvas of comfort and classic appeal. Features include a FC620 power bar with 2 electrical outlets, phone jack, high-speed data ports and USB upstream and downstream. There’s one electrical outlet, a phone and USB port on the bottom center drawer with a drop-front for use with a keyboard. Two utility drawers with 3 slots and 2 removable dividers in each drawer. One writing slide and one pencil tray for use in either drawer, and one locking file drawer with Pendaflex letter/legal filing system. One door with one adjustable shelf and pullout printer tray behind. Named for the Tynecastle area of Northern England, the 50-piece Tynecastle collection is inspired by the manor homes and equestrian life of the English countryside. Tynecastle combines classic Georgian architechural details with more rustic timber-frame elements and leather accents, creating a ''manor home to tack room'' Hunt Country flavor.
- All returns must be made within 60 days of receipt.
- All products must be new, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Damages must be reported within 14 days of receipt with images for documentation. We will issue a replacement, and we don't accept returns for damaged or defective goods.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate a return.
All conditions must all be met.
Please review the below information before proceeding with your return request
Your return is considered a remorse if you change your mind and wish to return your purchase. Please be advised that you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs (outbound and return), and this amount will be deducted from your refund. Free shipping and $39.99 shipping fees are not the shipping costs, and we will deduct the amount that our carriers bill us. We will provide you with pre-paid labels when applicable, so that you can take advantage of our shipping discounts. You are responsible for arranging the return shipment, and we do not pay for pick up. You can also use your own carrier if you prefer.
All returns must be received in new condition and include all hardware and instructions. Returns shipments must be sent back to us within 60 days from the time of authorization. Returns must have all original packaging: Box, Interior Foam, Plastic. Customers are responsible for packing and bringing their boxes/products to the facility for small parcel products. Customers are responsible for loading all products onto the truck for return freight shipments.
We recommend that you pack your return with additional packaging if needed, because our packages are only designed for safe shipping in one direction; the package integrity may not be stable enough for the return shipment on its own. Do what you must to insure the package(s) safe return. If a return is damaged in transit, then additional deductions will be made from the refund, and sometimes no refund will be given at all. We recommend adding a second box over our original box as additional protection. We will request that you re-measure your return package for any product with a dimension exceeding 24 inches. If your return box size is larger than what is reported, then we will invoice you for any overages. UPS and Fedex charge a $600 fee for boxes that exceed their maximum limit of 150 girth: Longest Side + 2x 2nd side + 2x third side), so please measure accurately. We are taking this information, so that we can get your your biggest refund and reduce the shipping costs for you. You are always welcome to arrange and pay for your own shipping if you don't wan't a pre-paid label.
Once a return is received at the France and Son's facility, the merchandise will be inspected to make sure all of the above conditions are met. After inspection, France and Son will issue the refund less any shipping charges and taxes. Any added shipping charges such as expedited shipping, special day, or special requests will not be refunded. The complete process may take two weeks.
Please note all Custom Orders are not eligible for return or cancellation once items have gone into production.
The following products and categories or products are not returnable and are final sale: Floor Samples, Custom-made products, special ordered products, rugs, sheets and bedding, one-of-a-kind art, auctions, and any product that is marked as final sale on the product listing, invoice, or quote.
Why buy from us? We only sell the best - from our own factories and our vendors. We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more. We have financing options available so you don’t have to wait to get what you want or need. We have you covered with customer service - you can chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns and our local customer service representatives will gladly help you. We offer a wide range of products in an array of styles. With so much to choose from, you're sure to find what you're looking for.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.