Mid Century Chapeau Rotating Wall Sconce
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 11 H x 19 L x 8 D
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel
- Finish: Matte Black, Brass, White Shade Interior
- milled brass joints
- Bulb: E12 60 W Max
- Power: Plug-in Cord
- Features: Swiveling Arm, Shade can rotate and swivel
- Back plate: 6.3" x 4.5" x 1"
The Chapeau Rotating Wall Sconce is a sleek and stylish wall lamp that will add a touch of modern cool to any room. The arm extends out from the wall to support the Chapeau shaped shade that is angular yet rounded. The shade shape is inspired by French mid-century modern designer Serge Mouille, but with a contemporary tweak. This sconce features a rotating arm, and the shade can swivel and tilt to provide ample focused illumination that making it ideal to place bedside. The brilliant matte black finish is accented with rich brass and a white shade interior.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it dimmable, or just on/off?
Thank you so much for reaching out to France and Son's Customer Service Team!
This item comes with the ability for just an on/off option.
But if hardwired and installed by an electrician, they should be able to convert a unit that has the ability to dim.
You would also need a lightbulb that has the ability to dim as well.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.