Mid Century Norre Rotating Wall Sconce
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 12.5 H x 14 L x 8 D
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel
- Finish: Matte Black, Brass, White Shade Interior
- Bulb: E26 60 W Max
- Power: Plug-in Cord, switch on wall plate
- Features: Swiveling Arm, Shade can rotate and swivel
Inspired by sleek mid-century designs this handsome wall sconce will shine in modern and contemporary style spaces alike. Black matte finished steel and brushed brass combine to create a sophisticated sconce. The adjustable arm and shade allow you to easily position the light where it’s most needed. A standard 60 watt bulb provides ample focused illumination to work or read by.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, what is the shade dimensions?
Thank you so much for reaching out!
Width- 7 31/64 inch
Height- 9 1/16 inchLet us know if you need anything else!
Can this be converted to be hardwired?
Yes, your installer/electrician can hardwire this by removing the wire.
Is the On/Off switch on the chord or is that a button I see on the base of the light?
The swtich is on the circular wall plate.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.