MCL-R3 Three-Arm Ceiling Lamp - Limited Edition White
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Height: 24"
- Arm Lengths: 33.5", 43.5", 53.5"
- Materials: Iron, Aluminum, Brass-plated Accents
- Finish: Matte White
- Bulb Type: (3) E26 60W (Not Included)
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Partial Assembly Required
- Features Adjustable Arms That Can Rotate Laterally and Shades That Tilt and Swivel 360 degrees
- Canopy: 4.4" Diameter
- Unlike other companies, we don't miss important details that makes this lamp truly classic. Everything from the gauge of the steel to the method of adding the finish to the lamp are accurate to the original. If you are a professional designer or builder, call us and we can provide more specifics to satisfy your project needs.
An icon of French design originally from Serge Mouille’s iconic 1958 series, this lamp combines dramatic shapes and angles to create a theatrical feel within the room. Consisting of an iron stem and base that attaches to the ceiling, the main features of this piece are the iron curved arms of differing lengths and aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled rotating shades, designed with the intention of supplying as much light as possible. As much a work of art as a source of illumination this piece will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. This lamp uses three 60 watt bulbs to provide the perfect amount of light.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What’s the difference between the regular white and the limited edition white? Thanks!
The difference is one was made at a different factory and has a different shade shape and bulb type. They are both equal quality, but the limited version is from a factory we don't use as often.
Can you use an A19 bulb in this fixture? I'm interested in using a smart tunable white bulb, and they do not come in candelabra globe shape.
Unfortunately, we cannot confirm that as we recommend using E26 60W
Are there extension options to lower this fixture?
This item does not come with extension cords. But, the arms are adjustable and they have the ability to rotate 360 degrees.
do they any attachments for a sloped ceiling?
Unfortunately we do not sell a sloped ceiling kit for this item
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.