Mid Century Serge Antony Wall Sconce - Black
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 16.5" H x 14" W x 13" D
- Materials: Aluminum Shade, Steel Frame,
- Brass Fittings
- Bulb: E12 40W (not included)
- Power: 1.5 M Plug In Cord with Switch
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 1"W x 1.5"D x 4"H
This Antony Wall Sconce is a high quality reproduction of the classic Serge Mouille Mid-Century Modern fixture. As with all the Mouille designs, this incorporates the mussel shell shaped shade; a simple and natural shape. The shade fitted with a brass swivel fitting that allows the shade to rotate a full 360 degrees, and the rotating arm provides rotation along the horizontal axis.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where is the switch for this- is it on the cord itself?
The switch is on the cord.
Can this be hardwired?
Sorry, but this cannot be hardwired, because there is no wall plate. An electrician would need to come up with a unique way of doing it, but it might be possible, but please consult with one first.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.