Mid Century Premium Buch Counter Stool - Walnut
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 30" H x 15.75" W x 17.71" D
- Seat Height: 26" H
- Materials: Top grain leather with a solid walnut frame
- Finish: Natural Walnut, Black Seat
- Danish Design from 1964
- Organic, Smooth Shape
Designed by Erik Buck in the 1960's, this high quality reproduction of the Buch Counter Stool has an organic and functional structure which is characteristic of the inimitable danish design tradition. Its smooth form creates a casual effect of lightness despite the solid walnut wood base. The bar stool's curvy seat provides ergonomic comfort and supports the natural sitting position.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight capacity of this stool?
There is no specific weight limit, we estimate about 250-300 pounds.
Does this counter stool come in natural cherry or teak?
We only make this stool in walnut.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.