Quartz Pedestal Dining Table - Oval
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Table Height: 28.6" H
- Materials: Solid Quartz Top, Cast Aluminum Base
- Finish: Glossy White Base, Polished White Top
- Partial Assembly Required
- Each slab of solid quartz is unique and entirely natural with a pencil beveled edge. The exact color may vary slightly
- The quartz is natural and un-sealed, but quartz is naturally very durable and doesn't require sealant like other stones such as marble
- Base Size: 20" x 30"
- Top Thickness: 5/8 inch
One of the most recognizable designs of the 1950s, this reproduction is inspired by Eero Saarinen’s pedestal collection. Saarinen used the smooth lines of modernism to clear up the “slum of legs” that he felt plagued most furniture design, and to give the pieces of the pedestal collection appearance of being a single unit. Unlike some who use fiberglass, our high-quality reproduction features a cast aluminum base strong and durable enough to easily hold the smooth quartz tabletop with pencil edged bevel. Polished to perfection the quartz top, and glossy white base will brighten any room. A classic of industrial design, this dining table is a must for mid-century modern design enthusiasts, and will look great in any modern dining space. Pair with the tulip side or arm chair for the ultimate in modern style.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the quartz top solid white?
Yes, it is solid white, but occasionally a micro dot of color can occur due to imperfections in the stone.
How many average size dining chairs can you fit around the 79" table?
You can fit 6-8 Chairs around this table
I have 2 questions: how much does this table with the quartz top weigh? And is it suitable for outdoors on a covered patio?
Thank you so much for reaching out!
The table top weighs 253 lbs.
It can be used outdoors in a covered area; but we would suggest sealing the item to further protect it from the elements.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Hi, where is this made? Thanks.
This is made in our partner factory in China with solid cast aluminum and a bright white quartz top.
Does the top of this item attach to the base, or just sit on top of it?
The top attaches to the base with bolts and washers, which are included with an allen wrench. The assembly is very simple, and all you need to do is line up the holes and tighten the bolts.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.