Jeanneret Barstool With Arms and Back - Padded
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 43.5 H x 22 W x 20 D
- Seat Height: 30 H, Arm Height: 36.5 H
- Materials: Solid Teak Wood, Rattan, Polyester Cushion
- Finish: Ivory Stain, Beige Seat Pad
- No Assembly Required
- Hand-made: all dimensions will have small variations
- Minimum Purchase of 2pc
Our Jeanneret Barstool is inspired by Swiss architect Pierre Jeanneret's mid-century modern 1950s design. Like the original, our contemporary reproduction has V-shaped solid wood legs, and a cane seat that provides plenty of comfort. This version has been upgraded for additional comfort with the inclusion of a built in seat cushion.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this come in a counter stool? Need something less than 30 inches for the seat.
Hi! This is the Jeanneret counter stool version
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.