Magnolia Round Dining Table
Chat Now for Assistance
|Stock||Chat Now for stock|
|Shipping Lead Time||Chat Now for ETA|
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- 60" Dimensions: 60.00"w x 60.00"d x 30.50"h
- 76" Dimensions: 76.00"w x 76.00"d x 30.50"h
Colors: Whitewash, Dark Oak
- Materials: Mango Wood
- Lead Time: 4-6 Weeks When In Stock, contact us to check stock
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi! Is the actual whitewashed table closer to the color shown in the picture with the tabletop or the pedestal? Also, is the surface easily cleaned or are the grooves crumb collectors? Thanks!!
The exact color is somewhere inbetween, because the lighting is vastly different between the shots, and each unit will be slightly different as well. The pedestal photo looks darker because of the lighting and shadow from the top. Cleaning is simple and can be done with a damp cloth and some mild soap. The groovy won't create much issues for crumbs.
Hello, How many people can set at the table and is the surface smooth? Thanks
A 60" Round dining table typically seats 6 people comfortably, but you can squeeze in up to 8 if you use small chairs and don't need to push all the chairs in. The wood is fairly smooth, but the grain does have some texture to it.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.