Carrara Marble Drum Side Table - White
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 16 H x 18 W x 18 D
- Weight: 65lbs
- Materials: Marble & Stainless Steel Frame
- Finish: Polished Italian Carrara Marble
- Features: Each piece is unique with unique coloring and veining
- Color Options: Black or White
- Match with the Marble Drum Coffee Table to complete the set
The Marble Drum Side Table is as simple as it gets. The simple monolith design allows the natural stone to speaks for itself. The sturdy stainless steel interior is covered from top to bottom in a thick clad marble. This table is available in black or white marble, and as a side table or coffee table.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the marble on this table treated so that it doesn't stain?
Please see our product care here.
Keep all stained veneered surfaces out of contact with liquids. If a liquid is poured on the surface immediately use a dry, soft cloth to soak it up and then use another clean, dry cloth to wipe off any remaining residue.
Avoid using rough or dirty cloth for cleaning as it may scratch the surface and the dirt may be left trapped in the veneer. Pieces with open pore effect finishing are especially at risk for this.
For daily cleaning of stain veneered surfaces, use a clean, dampened soft cloth. Avoid using aggressive detergent, acetone, solvents and abrasive cleaning agents on the surfaces. For greasy surfaces, we suggest wiping standard glass cleaning detergent over the surface, with the grain of the veneer. DO NOT spray the surface with the detergent; dampen a cloth with the detergent first.
Do not place the furniture near a fireplace or in areas above 113°F (45°C) as this may cause damage and deformation of the product.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.