Mid Century Jeanneret Hand Woven Bench - Narrow
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 18" H x 48" W x 15" D
- Materials: Solid Acacia Wood, Rattan Seat and Back
- The natural wood tones and grain will vary
- Hand-made: all dimensions will have small variations
- Weight: 29 lbs
- No Assembly Required
Our Jeanneret Woven Bench is inspired by Swiss architect Pierre Jeanneret's mid-century modern designs. Like the original, our contemporary reproduction has V-shaped solid wood legs, and a woven cane seat that provides an astonishing level of comfort as the seat conforms to your body.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi do you deliver to Australia?
Hi! Yes we can
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.