Mid Century MSC-R1C Rotating Sconce - One Curved Arm - Black
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 15" H x 39" L x 10" W
- Materials: Carbonized Steel, Aluminum,
- Milled Brass Accents
- Color: Black
- Bulb Type: E12 40W
- Power: Plug in Cord with 4.7" Mounting Diameter
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Arm Can Swivel Along the Horizontal Axis and the Shade can swivel 360 degrees
Inspired by the iconic work of French designer Serge Mouille, this rotating sconce will light up any room with mid-century modern charm. Mouille’s angular lighting designs keep things simple yet still interesting to look at. This versatile piece lets you position the light where you really need it - ball and socket joints allow the arm to pivot along the horizontal axis and the shade to swivel 360 degrees. The interior of the shade has been painted white to maximize the reflectiveness of the 40 watt chandelier bulb.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this lamp suitable as a bedside lamp or does it project from the wall too far?
It can be,
It's subjective depending on different factors such as your nightstands, and bed size.
Is it dimmable?
It is recommended you speak with an electrician about incorporating a dimming option.
can this light be wired to be powered through the wall connection itself or does it need to run off a plug in cord?
Yes, we had had lots of customers convert this to hardwired. Note that there's a hole in the bototm of the wall plate where the cord goes through. Usually you can find a plastic cap to cover it.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.