MSC-R2 Rotating Wall Sconce - White
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 27.5" H x Arm 1: 53" , Arm 2: 39"
- Top Shade is has a pinched shape: 13.25" W x 9.5" D
- Bottom Shade Is Oval: 8.25" W x 9.75"
- Materials: Metal, Aluminum, Brass
- Bulb: E12 2 X 40W (not included)
- Mid Century 1950's Design
- Power: Plug-in with cord
Make a bold statement in your home with the MSC-R2 Rotating Sconce. Fitted with two arms, one shorter than the other, the wall lamp isn't only stylish but has excellent functionality too. Designed by Serge Mouille in 1950, this fully adjustable lamp allows you to alter the direction of the light to create the desired atmosphere in your room.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what color is the cord
The cord is black.
Can both arms rotate independently?
Yes, each arm can rotate independantly.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.