Mid Century Three-Arm MCL-R3 Ceiling Lamp
Chat Now for a Coupon
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 21" from Ceiling to Bend; Approx. 24" from Ceiling to Bottom of Arm
- Length of Arms: 33.5" , 43.5", 53.5"
- Materials: Iron, Aluminum, Brass
- Finish: Matte Black, White Shade Interior, Brass
- Bulb: E12 60W x 3
- Unlike other similar lamps, this lamp uses candlelabra size bulbs and can also be used with LED bulbs
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Canopy: 4.7" Diameter
- Adjustable Arms Can Rotate Laterally, Shades Tilt and Swivel 360 Degrees
- Unlike other companies, we don't miss important details that makes this lamp truly classic. Everything from the gauge of the steel to the method of adding the finish to the lamp are accurate to the original. If you are a professional designer or builder, call us and we can provide more specifics to satisfy your project needs.
An icon of French design originally from Serge Mouille’s iconic 1958 series, this lamp combines dramatic shapes and angles to create a theatrical feel within the room. Consisting of an iron stem and base that attaches to the ceiling, the main features of this piece are the iron curved arms of differing lengths and aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled rotating shades, designed with the intention of supplying as much light as possible. As much a work of art as a source of illumination this piece will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. This lamp uses E12 chandelier bulbs to provide the perfect amount of light.
Why buy from us? We only sell the best - from our own factories and our vendors.
We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
We have financing options available so you don’t have to wait to get what you want or need.
We have you covered with customer service - you can chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns and our local customer service representatives will gladly help you. We offer a wide range of products in an array of styles. With so much to choose from, you're sure to find what you're looking for.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is there a way to lengthen the drop from the ceiling (to be closer to 30 -36 inches) for a room with very high ceilings?
Can I use a dimmer with this lamp? Is it possible to dimmer the kind of bulb used for this lamp?
It is recommended you speak to your installer/electrician regarding a dimmer.
Will this install properly on a slated ceiling?
Thank you for reaching out!
This item is not recommended for a slanted ceiling; but you can always ask your installation technician if they are able to adapt this item to do so.
Please let us know if you need anything else!
Hello, do you make an adapter plate for sloped ceilings? We purchased this lighting fixture and realized when we opened it that we can't adjust the attachment plate because our ceiling is sloped.
Thank you for reaching out!
While we do not have an adapter plate specifically for this particular light fixture; you may want to speak to your installer, as they may be able to produce their own sloped ceiling adapter.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!
how much cord does this fixture come with?
This piece comes with about 1 foot of cord.
I ordered this light and had it installed in my dining room however the stems which come straight down from the base are not straight, as shown in the picture, but on an angle due to the difference in the weight of the three arms. Is there a way to fix this?
Sometimes the bolts that attach the arms to the ceiling plat get a little loose due to shipping vibrations. It those are tightened it should solve any bend. For technical questions and customer service you will have better results speaking wiht our customer service via email@example.com.
Looking for an email, with my cost on below items: 2 # MID CENTURY THREE ARM MCL-R3 6 # MID CENTURY RSC-R1C ROTATING SCONCE ONE CURVED ARM Please send me an email with pricing and availablity. If possible, please put estimate on freight as well. thanks
We cannot see your email in this prodcut Q&A section. For trade pricing and availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or price quotes. I cannot disclose trade pricing in this Q&A section.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.