Mid Century Stilnovo Cono Chandelier
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Dimensions: 47 H x 46 W x 46 D
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Materials: Steel and Aluminum
- Color Options: Polished Gold with Matte Black or White Shapes
- Bulb Info: 6 Bulbs; 60 W E26 Base; Not Included
- Canopy Size: 4.75" Dia
- Features: Adjustable Shade Direction
- Features: Slope Kit for hanging on sloped ceilings
Inspired by mid-century modern designs this unique chandelier will look great in modern and contemporary spaces alike. Radiating out from the center, six arms each hold a cone shaped shade that’s perfectly angled to provide both up and downward focused illumination. This piece will make the perfect centerpiece when placed over a table or large desk. Available in black or white.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello - I'd like to find out if it's possible to cut down the rod to make the total height of this piece shorter. Thank you so much. Nicole Hough for Nicole Hough Designs
Thank you so much for reaching out!
Yes, this should be able to be cut down by an installation technician to suit your deisgn needs.
Please consult with your installation electrician for further information.
Let us know if you need anything else!
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.