Mid Century Serge Rotating Wall Sconce
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Fixture Length: 31.5"
- Shade Size: 9.7" L x 8.5 W
- Materials: Steel, Aluminum, Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black, Brass, White Shade Interior
- Power: Plug-In with Toggle on Cord
- Bulb: E12 75 W Max
- Adjustabe Arm Direction and 360 Swiveling Shade
The Mouille Rotating Wall Sconce is inspired by the mid-century modern designs of Serge Mouille. This rotating wall lamp perfectly combines style and function. This wall lamp is expertly crafted with steel and aluminum with a matte black finish and solid brass accents. The main feature of this piece is the aluminum ‘chapeau’ (or ‘hat’) styled adjustable shade. The interior of the shades is finished in white to maximize the bulbs’ reflective qualities. This lamp uses 75 watt chandelier bulbs to provide just the right amount of light.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How is it to be mounted? Can it be done easily by the homeowner?
There is a plate where the screws get mounted through.
It can easily be done by the homeowner with knowledge of a drill.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.