MSC-R4 Four Arm Rotating Wall Sconce - Plug-in
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
Industry Leading 60 Day Returns
Rated #1 By Interior Designers
on orders over $49
Print this Page
- Size: 65" H x Arm 1: 95" L x Arm 2: 90" L x Arm 3: 43" L x Arm 4: 33" L
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Aluminum and Brass
- Bulb Type: E12 40W (Not Included)
- Adjustable Lateral Arm Swivel and 360 Degree Shade Rotation with Tilt
- Power Source: Plug-in with Switch On Plate
Originally designed by Serge Mouille, this wall sconce is representative of his discreet, yet highly functional designs. Handcrafted from powder coated aluminum, steel, and milled brass joints, this sconce will add a touch of mid-century modern flare to any space. Featuring arms that can move freely along the horizontal axis, and shades that can swivel a full 360 degrees, this piece allows you to play with how you light up your room. This sconce uses E12 chandelier bulbs which can be purchased at any home supply store.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Some exclusions apply.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- Industry Leading 60 day Return Policy
- Financing options to pay how you want
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello there! I bought this beautiful sconce 3 months ago and unfortunately, it stills in its box. The instruction is one piece of paper nothing helpful and after two electricians we didn't find the way of moving the two big arms on the top, along their horizontal axises, as the description says, to customize the sconce according to each necessity. Is there a trick? What we can do? Hope you can help me and thanks in advance! Arm 1 = 95" + Arm 2 = 90" + 2 Horizontal axis = +/- 300" Actual size
Please email us images at Cs@franceandson.com, and a customer service representative will able to assist you with install.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.