Quartz Pedestal Dining Table - Round
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
|Shipping Lead Time||
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product information|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 28.6" H
- Materials: Solid Quartz Top, Cast Aluminum Base
- Finish: Glossy White Base, Polished White Top
- Partial Assembly Required
- Each slab of solid quartz is unique and entirely natural with a pencil beveled edge. The exact color may vary slightly
- The quartz is natural and un-sealed, but quartz is naturally very durable and doesn't require sealant like other stones such as marble
- Base Size: 20" Diameter Bottom, 15" Diameter Wood Top
- Top Thickness: 5/8 inch
One of the most recognizable designs of the 1950s, this reproduction is inspired by Eero Saarinen’s pedestal collection. Saarinen used the smooth lines of modernism to clear up the “slum of legs” that he felt plagued most furniture design, and to give the pieces of the pedestal collection appearance of being a single unit. Unlike some who use fiberglass, our high-quality reproduction features a cast aluminum base strong and durable enough to easily hold the smooth quartz tabletop with pencil edged bevel. Polished to perfection the quartz top, and glossy white base will brighten any room. A classic of industrial design, this dining table is a must for mid-century modern design enthusiasts, and will look great in any modern dining space. Pair with the tulip side or arm chair for the ultimate in modern style.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Any information about preferred cleaning method for the quartz top?
Thank you so much for reaching out!
Regular cleaning can be done with a mild soap or a detergent. Just ensure the soap is a non-abrasive detergent.
Wipe up liquids as soon as possible. A glass or servface cleaner can be used for heavy or dried on stains. (use a sponge that doesn't have the rough/scrub side)
Let us know if you have any other questions!
how much does the 36" weigh?
What is the shipping time on this?
This table is due to restock in early November.
On average this table will depart from the distribution center on Long Island, within 3-7 business days. And average transit time is an additional 3-5 business days.
Hello, How do you level the table?
The top is connected to the base via two pieces of wood. Wood is atached to the aluminum base as well as the stone top, then bolts connect the two together.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Thank you, and take care,
How much does this table weigh? Is the top of the base attached to the underside of the table top in the same manner as an original Saarinen? Thanks.
The 48" is about 180 lbs and the 60" is about 220 lbs. The top is connected to the base via two pieces of wood. Wood is atached to the aluminum base as well as the stone top, then bolts connect the two together.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.