Classic Mid Century Wheel Clock
This product is excluded from additional promotions / discounts
Chat Now for bulk discounts
Chat Now for ETA
|Click here to see product informaiton|
60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Trusted by Interior Designers
on orders over $499
Print this Page
- Size: 16.5" Diameter x 3.5" Depth
- Material: Solid wood construction with Aluminum Accents
- Big, Bold, and Bright silver hands for easy reading
- High accuracy quartz movement
- Mid-Century Design Inspired by George Nelson
Originally designed in 1961, George Nelson's Wheel Clock was a highly successful consumer product, as well as an iconic piece of high design. The use of pure color and bold graphic forms makes this clock as compelling today as it was half a century ago. This clock combines a group of espresso stained wood spokes that are arranged as hour markers; with silver accents around the ends, and big silver arrow hands to make it easy to read. The high quality quartz movement is powered by one 'AA' battery.
At France & Son our goal is to bring you high quality, stylish furniture, lighting, and decor at a reasonable price. We source our products from the finest factories and only work with the best vendors to ensure that every purchase will please our customers. Our pieces are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and textiles to complement any decor, and we even offer custom upholstery if you really can’t find what you’re looking for. We’re confident you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pieces for your home. If you’re in an interior design rut, we offer design services to help you see your space in a new light and assist you along your style evolution.
Why buy from us?
- We offer free shipping on orders of $499 or more.
- Free cancelations before shipment
- 60 day satifaction gauruntee
- Financing options available
- Chat, email or call us with any questions or concerns
Click here to see what people are saying!
Question Not Answered? Chat Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Complete information on damages and returns may be found here.
- Submit a Return Here.
- Returns must be made within 60.
- Products must be new consition, unused, and have original boxes, packaging, and hardware.
- Restocking Fee: Round trip shipping and handling is deducted for all returns.
- Submit a Damage Claim Here.
- Damages must be reported in 3 days.
- Damages will be replaced or repaired.